a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote ♥

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
-Die for love-
I sit in the park where I dwell
For this girl I love so well
SHe took my heart away from me
Now She wants to set me free
I see a Boy on her lap
SHe says things to him, She never said to me
I ran home to cry on my bed
Not a word to mother was said
Father came home late that night
He looked at me from left to right
He saw me hanging from a rope
He took his knife to cut me down
And on my dress a note was found:
Dig my grave Dig it deep
Dig my grave From head to feet
And on the top place a dove
And remember this, I died for love.


For More Poetry Visit:
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=28688&tid=2569638682934773304

1 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lyrics...

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!