a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

I never learned that game

i don't know how to do this; yet i know how to do it better than anyone else. who am i kidding I've been doing it for almost many years. Stealing you away from anything that isn't me. making you believe that i am and have always been the one.

You see it, you know it, yet still you wont believe it. i have always been there for you. yet so has every other girl. but I've been here the longest. I've put in my time. I've dealt with the ups and the downs. stood by you through thick and thin. and amazingly you've done the same for me. you laid next to me and watched me cry, told me everything would be okay.

Amazingly you were a million times exactly what i needed. and yet when i needed you the most you turned your back. your newest flavor of the week took prize over me. surprisingly i knew how to take it and all the while was shocked when it happened.

I wish for someone or something different to walk into my life every day.. and yet right when that wish is made i see your face. you're something i cant let go of.. or maybe i don't know how to let go of. you're my everything and my nothing. you're everything i wished for and absolutely nothing i wanted.

you make me cry internally... no one has ever been able to do that. so congratulations. you make me wish i was better make me wish i had her qualities, even though i don't know what she has over me. In fact i know she has nothing over me. but there's nothing I'm better at than stealing you away and yet i wish there was nothing i was better at than keeping you interested. but apparently i never learned that game.

3 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Cristie said...

hey i must say your blog , articles and everything just rocks man ! you are a creative person

Sri Valli said...

you make me cry internally...
Ahh!..:'(

Nice post..:)

Anonymous said...

自拍 脫衣秀 a片 成人 a片 3p自拍 3y3成人色色網 3級片 45av 45av光碟 4qk 4u成人 4u成人影片 50av 520sex 520sex脫衣秀 520免費視訊 520免費影片 520聊天室 5278cc免費影片 5278成人色論 5278免費 5278貼圖區 555免費影片 5s成人色論 666成人 666成人光 666貼圖 女優 全裸 69成人 69性愛姿勢 69情色貼圖 69聊天室 鹹濕 裸圖 火辣 6g成人色論 6k情色av聊天館 6k情色淫婦聊天館 6k聊天室 視訊 6k聊天館 爆乳 6k貼圖 6k貼圖爆乳聊天館 707聊天聯盟 72p影片網 735聊天室 77p2p

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!