a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

A True Love Story =(


Here's a story of a girl who left all alone in her life... I was in 9th grade when a guy started loving him like hell. He was actually crazy for me. Used to gift me flowers, choclates and many more and I never ever accepted his proposal.He even cut his nerves and wrote my name on his wrist which was actually too daring but still I never ever realized his love for me. I always thought it's just an infactuation. But he never stepped back. In the school parties he used to follow me altough his subjects were different but still he used to manage that. The irritating thing he did was he hired a Video maker to shoot only my video in the school party. Which was too much... But when his friends asked him about this he used to say he is crazy for me. Not even him all our tachers as well. And it was still me who was not realizing his love.

Every day he used to follow me from school till my home and this happened for at least 3 years. But one day he didn't come I thought he might be busy with something. And the days passed away I couldn't see him. I thought he is fed up of coming after me. But I started missing him. After 2 months when he didn't come after me I met his friend and asked about him. I came to knew that he is in Hospital, there are only 3 months left for him to live. As he got Brain tumor which was not curable I was stunned. I couldn't stop myself and rushed to the hospital where I saw him lying in the bed and only asking for me. And when he saw me there I think he was the happiest person on this world he said that he really loves me and wants to marry me. I knew the truth but I accepted his proposal we couldn't marry but I gave him my love for next 3 months. I gave him all I have physically as well as mentally.

I recall that day when he was in his last stage. He was terribly weak and there were only three words he was saying that he loves me more than anything and will come back in my life soon. He was just praying for one thing that in every Birth he gets me as his love.

He is no more now I lost him on 15th March 04 but I have his love for me... Our baby (which came when we made love in those 3 months) and I have never married anyone. As I don't want to share our love with anyone. It's been a year passed I am living with my baby and with his love. I know he is there with me and will protect me everytime.

21 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Unknown said...

wow.. wot a love

dibya said...

u ar simply gr8
and hatsssssss offf to da legendary lover

Unknown said...

his a hero dear who love u madly i thank god for tht kind of love n u too may u have a wonderful life with ur cutie my blessings with u

Unknown said...

true lover!!!!

gUdia .. said...

Wow .. Hats Off .. But How Old Where You At Tht Time ? Dint Your Asked You Any Ques ?

upendra said...

i 2 hv da same story bt unlucky me........
she hates melike hell.... n mm helpless

AMAN said...

i relly know the pain ....my all wishes are always with you and the baby..what is his name ?and what is your lovers name..tell me at amn_ngh@yahoo.com pls pls....

silent observer said...

almost the same pain as yours except its me leaving my love...i have cancer and i am leaving him behind...but we can not be together even now..i wish i was as fortunate as you..i could leave a child behind,give him purpose and hope to move on...not possible...contact me plzz hannah.payaal@gmail.com

kasia said...

so sad but really it vl b moral 4 all lovers of tis gemeratn

Unknown said...

thanks guys

Anonymous said...

woooooooooow............i think every one should have this much luv and fellingz for hiz beloved
i m gona cry now.....:-(

Anonymous said...

this is truly a beautiful story <3

Pari said...

Oh Im Sorry Dear...
But that's a real "LOVE"
all my wishes always with u & the baby...
Need any help plz contact me..."parimylife.myrules@gmail.com"

Pari said...

Dear what's your name..

Jessiane Moraes said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

such a great love

hemanth said...

tears are coming from my eyes

Unknown said...

..I move to tears with your story...bcoz my lover also left me alone in this world since last month after a bad accident...And I couldnt even have a chance to hear his voice or get any look from him as usual...and our baby followed him 3days after...

Life is not fair as always...But I really wish all the best will come to you and you baby, all the time...

Vishwa said...

No words to comment .... ur simply GREAT .....

Unknown said...

Great....love story. Only few can do this. To say frank i won't.

Single Mum said...

Hi. How are you doing? Just wondering if you are still on.

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!