a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Pieces of ME


Pieces of my heart hold hurt in their soul and cry out any life left in them in its tears.

Silent and empty moments filled with broken promises ; is where loneliness lives with me.

Numb and cold memories have become the meaning to my love and meaningless to my reality.

6 Sweet Pecks ♥:

roentare said...

Very cool capture. The mood is definitely there!

Melissa Blake said...

Hi, nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

beautifull

ѕρσι|є∂ ρяιη¢єѕѕ said...

you know this is the best picture of ur blog

Unknown said...

yeah this is one of the best images i have posted at my blog!

Anonymous said...

</3

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!