a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

I miss what I can't have





I will always miss those beautiful brown eyes, your soft, sweet voice, and the way you called me baby, you mean so much to me you will never know.

I miss the times when you came to my house to watch movies and knowing that never again will I watch a movie with you holding me close brakes me heart and never again will I feel your touch, never again will I get to hear those words I love you out of your mouth at least not directed to me.

Never again will I see that smile that made me whole day better, anytime I was on the phone with you I was smiling, just knowing that I would see you or talk to you made everything better.

I know you weren't like the rest of the girls I knew, I knew you were sweet, funny and that you would love me no matter what, I knew your love was true, and I miss that love that you had for me i am sorry I had to fu*k it all up! I'm gonna miss the way you smell and I know that never again will I have you to hold and never again will you be mine...

10 Sweet Pecks ♥:

李志吉 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

珮陽 said...

Very good stories~~ Thanks for ur sharing~~!!..................................................................

江冠彭珮李佳宏陽筠 said...

今夜星光多美好~祝你快樂~~~~..................................................................

李冠文 said...

感謝不吝分享您的心得............................................................

張怡 said...

脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

陳佑發 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章............................................................

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

It is never too late to learn.......................................................................

黃湘嬌 said...

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.............................................................

雅王任 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!