a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Îf Ü Wãñå Kñøw Høw Mûçh Ï Mï§$ Û T®ÿ Tø Çåtçh Rãîñ Юøþ§ ...



Thé Øñ駠 Ú Çåt©h ϧ Høw Müçh Ü Mí§§ Mè



Ñ tHé Õñé§ Û Mî$$ Χ Høw mûçh Î Mî$$ Ü...

2 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Dizzy said...

it rains all the time now...
the rain doesn't anymore do what it usually does...
it has drowned me already...
i cant get anymore wett...
but it isnt the rain that has drowned me and drenched what is left of me...
but it's my tears that fall down making a pool at my feet...
and i continue to sink...
i thought i drowned...
but its the thought of you that keeps me afloat even though i cant breathe any longer even if my head is above the water...

Unknown said...

very nice its heart touching.......

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!