a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



How blue can I get, you could ask my heart. Just like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart. A million words couldn't say just how I feel. A million years from now, you know, I'll b luvin u still D nights r lonly,D days r so sad n I just keep thinkin' about D luv tat we hav. n I'm missing u n nobody knows it but me...

0 Sweet Pecks ♥:

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!