a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix




 


Humhe Raas Ña Aai Tumhari Ÿeh Møhabbat Kï Ðüñïÿa


Hüm Wahïn Ächay Haïn Kañtøøn Kay Äashÿanaÿ Main

2 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Anonymous said...

yaa itz really true that this pic give sme msg that there r some persons who nvr meet with their true lover am also one of the them...

Unknown said...

The emptiness is killing me slowly as i wipe the tears that fall from my eyes,I realize u're really gone.My heart breaks as it crumbles to the floor,I drop to my knees unaware of what to do. I close my eyes and picture you,I see your face,your smile.I feel your arms around me holding me tightly,so tightly I can't breath,I gasp for air.All alone, scared....Thats how I feel without you...

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!