a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

LoveBallad




 


 





Since you've been gone... Every morning when I get out of bed, I look into the mirror
hoping to find my smile. But as usual, no smile. I look and I look, but it's
nowhere to be found. I keep my eyes peeled wherever I go, but still no luck.
When I try to think just where it might be... I can't help but wonder... if
maybe you know where I left my smile, 'cause the last time I saw it, I was with
you

0 Sweet Pecks ♥:

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!