a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote ♥

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Things WithOut You...



 


 


I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, I was dreaming, for her I was Feeling, so I had to take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, trying figure out what I do to make it go bad, cause Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashing Can't believe I had a girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put you through you still stuck.
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke your heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I Really wanna make things right, cause without you my life is so lonely !

5 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Anonymous said...

nice lines

Anonymous said...

gr8

Anonymous said...

dard bhari ye kavita......

tadpa de kisi ko bhi

Unknown said...

hmm @ sk .. ap bhi koi kavita suna do

Unknown said...

Akon lonley song lyrics right?
http://www.metrolyrics.com/lonely-lyrics-akon.html

:)

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!