a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hurt Me Again



All i seem to think about is you, I sit here and try not to cry. Everyone is asking me why, why am I so dam depressed. I say it's nothing, but they know it's something. You are the reason!!! I love you so much, but it hurts so bad, to know that I can't have your tender touch.

My days n nights are so lonely, I think I might be going crazy. Your love is the only thing I need in this world, and without you I'm not whole.

I hate seeing you and not being able to be with you, I hate to see you laugh, cuz I know I am hurting so deep inside. Why should you be happy when I can't even laugh without you popping in my mind. My laugh turns to tears......... Why can't I get over you?

I need you in my life, my world seems so blue. Nothing makes me happy anymore. You took your love away, and I fell apart! but it seems like you don't even care! So why sould I?

I wish I could just forget about you, I hurt you so now I guess you have to hurt me.

3 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Youth Ki Awaz~ said...

nice one

Anonymous said...

ur site rocksssssssssssssssssssssss ufaq

Anonymous said...

jus got heart broken...made me cry once again.. :'(

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!