a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Every Morning i Think ....




I gazed at the sky thinking about what we had and what could have been. To believe we were going to last forever was impossible to think, but I did. Now I am left with a broken heart. Even though what we had wasn't real, the pain and heartbreak you put me through was completely real. But even after what you did to me, every morning when I awake I ask myself, will my heart burn with desire for your love? Will I die if I don't feel your touch? Will my lips burn if I don't feel your lips touch mine? Because my heart's one desire was and still is your love.

0 Sweet Pecks ♥:

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!