a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Sadness ...






Luckyless

3 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog will inspire people, really great pictures

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Why to fear of sadness,
When i get it so often

When I desired buds
I got garland of thorns...

Beautiful words...Along with that...Very nice picture editing..

Waiting for your new creations...=]

Keep posting...

Unknown said...

believe me its you guys who make these images special!

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!