a collection of inspirational poems/stories that express My insightful journey through life, love, and the spiritual realm

Today's Quote ♥

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Your Comments?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Luckyless


 

 


 



They say memories last forever. I sit here, thinking about you, and all the times I had you by my side. I remember the smiles that crept on my face and the happy tears that ran down my cheeks. I see your warm, gentle eyes looking at me, and I can feel your presence when I close my eyes, but when I reach for you, I feel you slipping away... It's like my memory is fading.



I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you

3 Sweet Pecks ♥:

Muskan said...

dat is really very beautiful...

Anonymous said...

nice bro

Unknown said...

nice one dude

:X :)) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( =(( :-o :-* :| x(

Post a Comment

Hey......ThAnKs For Posting CoMmEnT's On My BlOg !!!

Symbols of our lives, Mementos of our existence!